Canadian Undress Maple Leaf, Gold
A Maple Leaf is worn on the undress ribbons to denote the level of membership in the Order of Canada, the second award of a decorations, the award or a theatre bar or to denote a second or subsequent bar to a general service award
A Gold Maple Leaf is Worn on undress ribbons to denote:
- The level of Officer of the Order of Canada;
- A second award of the Star of Military Valour;
- A second award of the Medal of Military Valour;
- A second award of the Star of Courage; and
- A third bar to the Special Service Medal.